Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tutaonana tena Tanzania

Thank you all for all your support during our Africa experience.  As we all settle back into our American lives, I know Tanzania is still vivid in our minds.  We learned so much, experienced so much, and grew so much.  It's difficult to sum up what we learned, or our favorite memory, but know that it was an irreplaceable, wonderful month!  We ended our time there with the breathtaking beauty of Zanzibar.  Everyone returned home safely, and Aaron is continuing to work with Mchungaji and Luka (he's got a blog also aaronschutte.blogspot.com, for continued reading).  I know most, if not all, of us would go back in heartbeat.  What we learned has undoubtedly changed my outlook and I hope it continues to shape my perspective.  Thank you for reading.

Bwana asifiwe

No comments: